• Profile photo of Bradley Martyn
    Bradley Martyn
    January 11, 2016 at 9:27 am #14957

Hey guys! I’ve created a forum just for the Get Shredded Ebook!

Feel free to post your comments, questions, and concerns here!

If you do not have the ebook but are interested…you can find more information here: CLICK HERE

Profile photo of Tylor
    Tylor
    January 13, 2016 at 2:33 am #15025

If the gym we go to doesn’t have a rower what would you recommend we do for our back and chest day?

Profile photo of Kyle
    Kyle
    January 13, 2016 at 5:19 am #15026

^ man just do some HIIT cardio. do some sprints if you want, and then just take a couple sets of bent over barbell rows with just the bar to warm up a bit.

1.5 weeks in this book feeling good. dropping few LBs, strength doesn’t seem to be going down – but taking these lifts seriously makes me HUNGRY. I want to crush food so bad – eyes on the prize though, i guess.
    KC

Profile photo of Bradley Martyn
    Bradley Martyn
    January 14, 2016 at 6:22 pm #15117

Keep grinding Kyle. Nothing tastes as good as being lean! lol

Tylor, I second Kyle’s post. If you don’t have the rower then perform 10-15 mins of HIIT cardio of your choosing.

Profile photo of Tylor
    Tylor
    January 15, 2016 at 7:19 pm #15178

Does anyone switch up some of the movement to shock the muscle or does everyone follow the program perfectly? I’m loving the program I’m just worried about getting bored.

Bradley Martyn
    January 18, 2016 at 9:04 am #15299

If you train the muscle hard (to failure or close to) then that’s enough to “shock” the muscle. Too many people change things up for “muscle confusion” but we don’t need to do that.

The only reason to change up a workout routine, exercise, etc…is if you get bored with it and/or are not able to challenge yourself.

The muscle doesn’t know what exercise you are doing. All it knows is to contract and relax…and the cells respond to the damage caused by stressing the muscle with hard ass work! lol

So you only need to switch up the exercise or the routine if you feel that you can’t push the muscle far enough to want to change. If you’re able to crush the workout and you feel like you pushed yourself, and your trained muscle, then you’re good!

Make sense?

I feel a blog post on this topic coming on 😉

Profile photo of Kyle
    Kyle
    January 18, 2016 at 5:39 pm #15329

Lets get some action in here boys! Theres got to be more members that are following this routine!

I’m still digging it. Some of the days are a LOT of work.

I took 6 weeks off like an idiot last fall and am racing to catch back up to where I was prior to that.
    I’m following this to look my best by the Arnold as a deadline.

Only walking around the expo for fun – but nice to have a date on the calendar to try to look my best lol.

Profile photo of Tylor
    Tylor
    February 7, 2016 at 5:49 pm #16256

For the barbell complex do you have any tips for the over head squat and hang clean? I can row a lot more then I can over head squat and curl. Do you use different bars or the same one for the whole thing? Do u set it down to change your grip or do u just flip ur grip while holding the bar?

Bradley Martyn
    February 13, 2016 at 3:58 pm #16464

I’ll set it down to change the grip but otherwise I will use the same weight for everything.

That being said, I don’t see a problem if you have the ability to set up several different bars and weights for various exercises. Just make sure that you don’t let yourself rest while you change grip or change bars.

Profile photo of Hazem
    Hazem
    September 22, 2016 at 12:21 pm #24322

how long i will follow this program to get shredded do i will repeat this exercises for month?

Profile photo of Joshua
    Joshua
    January 7, 2017 at 9:57 pm #28496

I just joined and am interested in getting this program. How long is this workout program and how in depth is the meal planning? I wanted to get shredded and make this shit happen!

Bradley Martyn
    January 10, 2017 at 1:50 pm #28681

Joshua,

You can follow the workout program for as long as you are seeing progress!

The nutrition section is designed to help you build a plan. I can’t make a one sized fits all meal plan for the ebook. If you want help with a custom plan then you can check out: http://www.bradleymartyn.com/onlinecoaching and make sure to use the code “bmfit15%off” for the ebook and/or coaching since you are a member of TEAM BMFIT!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.