• Profile photo of Bradley Martyn
    Bradley Martyn
    July 14, 2015 at 6:52 pm #5022

I’ve recently started baking, boiling, and using a crock pot for my chicken breasts. They retain moisture and flavor sooo much better for meal prep.

I like to boil chicken breasts, shred them, then add any seasonings or sauces to them after. This allows me to easily prep a bunch of chicken at a time and still get a variety of flavors for my meals.

Does anybody have any secrets as to how they prepare their foods?

Profile photo of Mav
    Mav
    July 14, 2015 at 9:46 pm #5028

No secret, but I finally bought a George Foreman grill a couple of months ago, I’m pretty strapped for time so I’ve found it’s the quickest and easiest to clean up, Love to grill some vegetables in there also

Profile photo of Matt
    Matt
    December 27, 2015 at 3:33 am #13847

I know my george foreman leaves the chicken pretty dry but bro if you have access to kangaroo it tastes sick on it. Good alternative when your sick of chicken too has more protein and less fat.

Profile photo of Bradley Martyn
    Bradley Martyn
    January 11, 2016 at 9:03 am #14950

I’m not sure how easily I can get kangaroo in the states but I’ll look into that! lol

Profile photo of Aaron
    Aaron
    March 4, 2016 at 2:00 pm #17336

You will have to try it when your in Australia.

Profile photo of Teagan
    Teagan
    March 9, 2016 at 3:39 pm #17554

I try to eat chicken, turkey and fish most of the week. But I love a good steak! How often should you eat red meat?

Bradley Martyn
    March 14, 2016 at 11:44 am #17701

That will depend on the person. Some people do well with red meat…others don’t.

I would say no more than 3-4x per week at most. I suggest that you vary your protein sources. There are so many of them out there! If you eat a variety then it will be hard for you to eat too much of any one.

Profile photo of Jonathan
    Jonathan
    December 27, 2016 at 4:25 pm #27722

I find one of the easiest way for me to cook my chicken is on the grill. Get a chicken breast, slice it in half, simple pinch of salt and pepper per side and cook on the grill for 4 min per side. It’s juicy and so easy to.

Bradley Martyn
    January 5, 2017 at 4:56 pm #28298

Sometimes simplicity is the best way!

Thanks for posting Jonathan!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.