• Profile photo of Tim Buchanan
    Tim Buchanan
    January 4, 2017 at 4:10 am #28192

Whatexactly does the team bmfit membership give you? When reading the description it makes it seem like meal plans and training programs are part of it but another description just shows that you get access to the forums and some other things.

Profile photo of Bradley Martyn
    Bradley Martyn
    January 5, 2017 at 5:00 pm #28300

If you go back to the forum home page then you’ll find a section on the bottom on how to make the most of your membership.

That being said, I’m almost done with a brand new website for this url. It will have an easier to use membership feature with a lot more content and tools! It should launch within the next month or so!

Profile photo of Joshua
    Joshua
    January 14, 2017 at 5:56 pm #28994

Hey Bradley, will this new website have the ability to PM individuals? If not what would be the best way to get a message directly to you, or your team? For example if I were to have something more personal that I didn’t want to post directly on the forum, but was still looking for some help and guidance?

Thanks In Advance!

Profile photo of Kenny
    Kenny
    January 16, 2017 at 7:16 pm #29118

So no meal plans or training programs included in the membership? And also, do you have a military discount? Lol

Profile photo of Anthony
    Anthony
    January 23, 2017 at 4:28 pm #29409

How do I cancel my membership

Profile photo of Bradley Martyn
    Bradley Martyn
    February 2, 2017 at 6:01 pm #29917

Joshua – please email me at bradleymartynonline@gmail.com.

Kenny – I do use the code “bmfit15%off” for purchases towards coaching or ebooks. I have one of the plans up under the 30 day challenge on this forum. The new website will launch soon and all of the tools will be there. If this membership hasn’t given you what you thought it would then please email me at the above email and I will cancel your membership and issue you a refund. Thanks bro!

Anthony – Please contact me at the email above.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.